Our Rental Houses
Villa 8-10 persons
This stunning villa, in the center of Santa Teresa, just 2 minutes walk from the beach, the restaurants and shops!
It has 3 luxury bedrooms with AC, 3 bathrooms, a large pool, fully equipped chefs-kitchen and so much more!
More info on the booking page!
House 4-6 persons
This beautiful vacation house is just outside Santa Teresa, about 4 km from the beach and the busy center of the towns.
It is equipped for 6 people, with 2 bedrooms and 1,5 bathroom. Beautiful garden and 2 pools in a wooden deck overlooking the hills.
More info on the booking page!
How to book the accomodation
To find the correct location there are a few things to consider. Happy Holiday knows the area, the jungle and the Best beaches, Let us help you find the best place to stay in Paradise!
Santa Teresa and surroundings have many options for your stay. It depends on your wishes and preferences what is the right accommodation for you. Also your budget is a clear indication.
Happy Holidays tries to select the accommodation that is the best fit. We have places on the beach, in the center, the hills, with mountain or sea view, with pool or without. From High end mansions to Hostel beds, we’ve got you covered.
You are coming to a tropical location. Depending on the season iIf you come in rainy season bring at can be very hot and sunny, sunny and rainy or a mix of all this.
Santa Teresa has a humid and warm climate. So no need for winter clothes at all. Pack your sandals/flipflops, summer wear, sunglasses & a had and you will get a long way. To be a bit more specific , check the list below:
- Sunscreen ( expensive here) factor 30 and up)
- Insect repellent
- Insurance card and vacination card ( if vaccinated)
- Pasport, & Drivers license
- A transformer for your electric devices ( we have 110 amp here)
- For rainy season (may till november) you could bring a rain coat
- Medication or perscription from your doctor, so you can order new incase of loss or need a renewal.
- If you are a surfer/swimmer in the ocean; bring a well fitted swimsuit or long sleeve water shirt along. The waves will pull you out of your bikini and the sun is strong.
- Ofcourse a good camera 🙂
- Creditcard and/or put your bankcard into World status ( Europe) and cash. Costa Rica is a cash country. It serves you to have cash with you when you arrive.
When we agree on the place you wish to stay, we sent you a rental agreement.
In this rental agreement we ask for a 50% deposit of the total rental sum and a damage deposit. The damage deposit depends on the place you want to book. When we received this payment the booking is confirmed.
In case of a cancellation we refer you to our terms and conditions. we send it to you together with the contract.
We advice you to get a travel insurance with cancellation option. In principle we do NOT refund the booking deposit and if canceled within 2 weeks of arrival the whole rental sum as agreed within the rental agreement is NON Refundable.
Of course there are exceptions on this rule, like COVID 19, WAR, Weather distasters, etc. all other reasons please be adviced to purchase a well covering travel insurance.
Payment is being done by bank transfer. Upon receival of the contractw e will sent you an invoice. You have 24 hours to pay the oustandig amount, after this time we de block the facilities.
All of the Airlines flying to Costa Rica arrive in either San Jose or Liberia. San Jose is the capital city of Costa Rica located quite central. Liberia is located North of Costa Rica. From both Airports you have multiple options to get to Santa Teresa.
- You can take a connecting inland flight to Tambor, from there we can arrange a taxi to bring you to your location ( If you book your flight through Happy Holiday you get up to 10% dicount on your ticket)
- Rent a car at the Airport, for the time you are traveling in Costa Rica. Be carefull, carrentals in Costa Rica usualy gives you the online price without all the exessive insurances needed by law. Be very clear you want the price INCLUSIVE of the insurances, so you dont get surprises at arrival. We can arrange a car for you too, our prices are always inclusive of these insurances.
- Take a shuttle, we can arrange a safe way for you to travel to and from Santa Teresa. We book you the shuttle. Daily shuttles go on prearranged times, another option is a private shuttle. Shuttles are available from San Jose and Liberia. Or other places if you are coming from another area of Costa Rica
- Take the bus, there are bus-lines from the Airport to Santa Teresa. Ask us for the schedule.
Accomodation in & around Santa Teresa
Happy Holiday Services provides accommodation in and around Santa Teresa.
Please let us know what your are looking for. We offer from stunning Villas, just minutes from beach, to vacation houses in the hills. And all kind of accommodations in between hotels, hostels, & rooms.
Santa Teresa is the tropical surf and white beach location in Costa Rica. Surfing, yoga, enjoying the many restaurants, little shops and bars.
The main road going through Santa Teresa hosts many opportunities for shopping, relaxing and enjoying your holiday. The walk to the beach is a minute away and here you also find many different restaurants with stunning ocean view.
You will see motors, quads, 4×4 cars and people walking alongside the street. As well as the crossing crabs at the start of rainy season, the howler monkeys crossing the electric wires, above your head, the pelicans and other water birds above the waves. A little piece of paradise
We cater for every budget and can look for anything according to your special wishes.